Our commercial team understands how business works in New Zealand and we are focused on practical and workable solutions for your business.
We advise businesses across a wide range of industries and on all aspects of commercial law. Whether you are a small to medium sized business, a large private commercial company or a public entity, we can help you with our pragmatic and commercially-focused advice.
Our expertise includes:
- Business Sales and Purchases
- Business Structure, Governance and Management Advice
- Company Constitutions, Shareholder Agreements and Buy/Sell Agreements
- Drafting and negotiating Commercial Agreements including Supply and Distribution Agreements, Manufacturing Agreements, Licensing Agreements, Confidentiality Agreements, Terms of Trade and Joint Venture Agreements
- Finance and Security Advice
- Leases - both Landlord and Tenant
- Commercial Property Transactions
- Consumer Law